Re: Oil watchman

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Oil watchman
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 11:32:30 -0000

Title: Oil watchman
My first one was utter crap.  Took a new battery about once every six weeks.  Never worked reliably.  Complained just before the year warrantly was up and they sent me a new probe for the tank and a new plug in module.  I has run for about a year now on the same battery and works perfectly! No idea about interfacing to it, sorry.

Here's the URL for people that haven't seen it...

M.