RE: Home controller server

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Home controller server
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:48:51 -0000

I know you are right Stuart, I normally do the same but this time I do not
want to!

I have some days off soon so I will probably reformat and start again,
worth
a try.

As for contacting my ISP, NTL, I will, and if I find there is a problem I
will let you all know.

Strange thing is, it is only this group, never to work of friends, and I do
not think it has ever happened to any other groups either.

Still worth a look anyway.

Sorry folks.

B.

Service.