Re: Home controller server

Brian,

I answer to your question, I ALWAYS fdisk & reformat a hard drive
before
installing a new OS, especially an MS one. Sorry that's not what you want
hear I know :-)

Secondly, I got about 7 or 8 of them, and this is the first time it's
happened in a long while, so I think the problem both of this repeated
mailing, and the repeated mail you keep getting may be something to do with
the mail server you use, it might be worth getting in touch with your ISP
and
let them know what is happeneing.

On Wednesday 14 November 2001 17:55 pm, Brian G. Reynolds wrote:
> Yup, me toooooooo, 4 times?
>
> Not me I don't think? it is in my sent items only once and I sent it
the
> same as always.
>
> Do I take it no one has tried this???
>
> I very often get multiples of postings, could it be something is wrong
some
> where or is it Yahoo, I have always assumed it to be Yahoo?
>
> Sorry if this has caused anyone a problem but I don't think it is me?
>
> B.

Service.

>   ***********************************************************
>   This message is confidential and intended for the exclusive
>   use of the addressee(s) only and remains the property of
>   Exchange FS Group plc. You should not disclose its contents
>   to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient
>   please notify the sender named above immediately.
>
>   Registered Office: Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham,
>   Surrey, KT11 1TE. Registered in England No. 2596452
>   ***********************************************************
>
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
>   Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx