Re: CCTV - WinTV Capture Cards

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: CCTV - WinTV Capture Cards
  • From: "Justin" <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:54:00 -0000

Thinking about it, I have 2 cameras at the front and back of the house, I
have connected the two to one PSU and run them back to node 0 using 3 cores
of CAT5 sig1 / sig2 / ground. I guess I could switch the 2 sig wires using
relay? Not too sure have to get the relay to activate every x seconds
though, but you get the idea.

Justin.