RE: Re: Cannibalising Mini-timer

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Cannibalising Mini-timer
  • From: "Graham P. Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:35:34 -0000

OK, in the interest of science, I am going to leave an ePOD on for 24
hours to see if it dies. I am certain I have accidentally left one on
like this before, but I may be mistaken. This is not a purely
magnanamous gesture, it is essential for the proposed use of my ePODs
that I be able to have some turned on full time. As for the 'screen
saver', I intend to have my units pointing at a web page that refreshes
itself every couple of minutes and shows a random picture each time, it
could equally well be set to show the time in a random position each
time.

Graham

/IBOolB/TM

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx