RE: Personalising the HA PC

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Personalising the HA PC
  • From: "Mark Hetherington" <mark.egroups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 23:31:53 -0000

> She's Hattie Hayridge, popped up in a few things so may be able
> to grab some
> qoutes from them. If memory serves (and it rarely does) she's a
> standup, but
> don't know if she's relesed any of it. Limited list @
> http://us.imdb.com/Name?Hayridge,+Hattie

That's the fella... well um lady but doesn't sound quite right that way.
Thanks for that, I shall go digging around see what I can find :)

> Don't know anything about the tech, but http://www.agentland.com/ might be
> useful.

Peculiar site. Everything on there is an "agent" including MP3
clients which
seem to be the most popular "agents" (no surprise there :) ). But
after some
digging, I discovered something called 'IMpersona'. It seems to take a
photograph and apply distortions to it to represent emotion and display it
on a black screen. Designed for MSN so not perfect but maybe enough to get
the rest of the system going so downloading now while I continue to dig
around the site... just finished and now I have to install MSN... ho hum.

> What would be nice would be a 'skin'able agent core so you could
> overlay your own designs, and scripts. Skin community would probably
throw
> up some cool ones.

Definitely would be perfect.

Thanks again for the links.