RE: Relay Control

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Relay Control
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:50:14 -0000

How many folks out there would be interested in a serial controlled relay
board as has been touched on before. It would have latching (turn on or off
explicitly and would stay in it's current state unless power was removed).
This is possibly another project on my ever growing list but I have a need
for this at home and the commercial ones cost a fortune. One thing I can
promise is that it will not be this year........

Ian

X10

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx