Re: Car Heater control ?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Car Heater control ?
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:31:35 +0000

Many years ago when I had a crappy old car with an even crappier heater, I
used to run an exention lead out of my office window, in through the car
window and run a 3KW mains electric fan heater for 10 minutes before going
home! (I used to park right outside the window obviously!)

Paul G.

<stainmar@xxxxxxx>