RE: On and off topic... recovering a pine table and when Home seer failed...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: On and off topic... recovering a pine table and when Home seer failed...
  • From: "Mark Hetherington" <mark.egroups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:28:19 -0000

> Denmark is top. I go quite a bit to visit one of our suppliers in
> Copenhagen, they sure know how to drink :-). Odd place though but
> the Danes
> are so friendly and hospitable despite their unhealthy obsession with
> herring.

LOL. Herring was the one thing in the spread of sandwiches that they told
us
what it was and how to eat it. Served with some curried egg type substance.
Other than the egg, the others looked to be raw bacon and some other
varieties of fish. Oh and some form of ham with whatever spices germanic
countries seem to use to give their meat that odd "kick" which
repeats on
you for the remainder of the day.

> I went to Legoland over there when I was ten, the only
> thing I can
> remember is the excellent model of Copenhagen airport with moving
planes.

Unfortunately Legoland closed last Friday so we didn't get chance to see it
even though it was on the itinerary. We did see a lot of lego elsewhere
throughout the Idea House and within the executive offices. The factory
tour
(although rushed since we were running late all day) was very cool and of
course there are some 4 billion lego bricks in storage there.

Mark.