Toilet Flushes

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Toilet Flushes
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:55:57 +0000

I remember a website of an Automater with graphs of when lights went on
when
people rang the bell etc, but most interesting to me was the graph of when
the toilet was flushed, not because I'm some weird fetishist (well, I am
but
that's a different mailing list ;-) )

I'm interested in how de detects the toilet has been flushed, mainly so I
can
employ similar technology for my own house.

I've looked through the links on Marks site, but can't find it, and all I
remember about the site was that the background was black (probably) and
that
I think it was a UK automater.

Does anyone recognise the website I'm descrinbing, or am I getting even
more
forgetfull?

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>