RE: On and off topic... recovering a pine table and when Home seer failed...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: On and off topic... recovering a pine table and when Home seer failed...
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 10:56:05 -0000

I must agree with the other posts
HomeVision only lets me down if I play /modify it
Left on its own it just works
It handles power cuts, catching up where it has to ignoringg when it has
been told to.
If there were a way of porting ACE to a stand alone operation which was
then
interogated by a PC I would be a happy man
I need ACE as my interface between Comfort and Homevision and the weak like
in the connection is the PC.
Mike
PS What's an iron ?