RE: WAS: Visonic PowerMax... NOW: Supplier demos

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: WAS: Visonic PowerMax... NOW: Supplier demos
  • From: Pedro de Oliveira <oliveirp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:21:40 -0000

Paul

I think this is a superb idea and would welcome the opportunity to see some
"live" kit.  Taking your example and having Andy Roberts showing
us what
Comfort can do, would probably persuade many "do I, don't I"
people into the
"I want to do" group.  I for one would be more tempted to buy
something
(especially if it were expensive) after having seen it in operation and
shown-off to its full potential.

Now let's hope someone is willing to do this...
Pedro de Oliveira