From the NEWS page - 5th Birthday

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: From the NEWS page - 5th Birthday
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:22:56 -0000

5th Birthday
Submitted By: Mark McCall

This week sees the Automated Home UK website reach the ripe old age of FIVE! Established in November 1996, the site has grown year on year into what is hopefully the hub of the UK HA scene.

As always, thanks go to the visitors and contributors to the site. Especially all the "rogues" and regulars on the ukha_d mailing list. The list has become a great community, as well as a gold mine of information and help. I have made many good friends there.

This year has seen many Home Automators arrange meetings too. We had the "Big get-together" in London back in April and since then there have been many other London meets as well as smaller ones in other parts of England, Scotland and N.Ireland (come on the Welsh?).

So, a big thanks again to everyone.

Mark

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor