Tools of the trade

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Tools of the trade
  • From: fluff@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 12:42:48 -0000

Afternoon,
I suspect I'm going to have to splash out on some tools for HAing my=20
house & wondered what peoples experience was.

Following on from the channeling posts the Dewalt SDS drill from=20
Screwfix (~=A3140) is looking good, & maybe one of the channeling
bits.=20
Doubt I'll splash for the box sinker at this point as seems a lot for=20
what I'll need it (tempting, but shall try to resist). Wondered if=20
anyone had anything good or bad to say on these. Know Dewalt has a=20
good rep, but rather get the opinion of someone in hte know.

Unfortunately at this time I live in a ~70yr old house that doesn't=20
need much decoration doing, so am trying to limit how much work (&=20
expenditure) I create for myself. This means limited & peice meal=20
retro wiring.

Any thoughts welcome.

Aidan

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20