Re: All 3 ITV DIGITAL DigiBox Frequencies

>Any idea how to tell which is which? I get funny numbers for my program
names

here are the ITV channels

Region Transponder Channel
1            1-1        Carlton (London)
2            2-1        Anglia
3            1-2        Carlton (Central)
4            1-4        HTV
5            2-5        Meridian
6            1-5        Carlton (West Country)
7            2-4        Granada
8            2-8        Yorkshire
9            2-2        Border
10           2-6        Tyne Tees TV
11           3-4        UTV (Ulster)
12           3-1        West Country - Carlton
13           3-2        Grampian
14           2-3        Border (Again)
15           3-3        Scottish TV (Lists as R5 3-3 on Digibox)
16           1-3        HTV Wales...

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx