Re: Re: Zoned heating control and HA

On Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:50:14 -0000, you wrote:

>--- In ukha_d@y..., Stuart Poulton <swp@s...> wrote:
>> Whilst not the complete solution, something to look at
>>=20
>> http://europe.hbc.honeywell.com/home/heatingcontrol/roomtronic.htm
>>=20
>> Stuart
>
>That's pretty interesting, the only shame is that it can't talk
X10..=20
>which would be really nice... Simple (relatively) cheap whole house=20
>heating....
>
>Makes ya think...
>
>Andy

I'm about to get some major work done on my heating and it would be a
good chance to put some extras in, like individual radiator control.

The Honeywell stuff looks smart, but is probably very expensive (and not
compatible with any other system) so I'm looking for somewhere I can get
either motorised valves which fit microbore piping, or something like
the Honeywell valves that I _can_ interface to.

Alternatively, has anybody built a "homebrew" motorised radiator
valve?

David P.

--=20
David_Paterson =3D david.paterson@xxxxxxx =A6 david.paterson@vissci.=
com;

Senior R & D programmer    There are three kinds of people in the world
-
Visual Sciences Ltd.        those who can count, and those who can't...

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20