RE: Web Cam with motion detection software.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Web Cam with motion detection software.
  • From: "Paul Smith" <wheelbarrowhandle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:18:37 -0000

Will Do, Have Done,

Using supplied software you get a live picture and an area of
saved movies

Underneath the main window is a slider bar for sensitivity. You
can switch off recording whilst setting up the sidebar. Quality isn't
the best I've seen, but is useable.

Had some trouble with motion detection with a number of false
trips. However I think this just needs playing with a bit more.

I will be testing the camera with M$ messenger next week so I'll
report back then.

I will also be opening it up to see what's in side.

I'll set up a test and put the movie some where you can see it.

HTH

Paul
07710 044851

work