RE: Re: MS Action pack arrived

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: MS Action pack arrived
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:10:56 -0000

Hi Graham
I have installed win2k as my server 2 weeks ago and do as you , no monitor
and run it from TS
I also have webTS set up
Action pack arrived last friday
What advantage is the whole SBS pack giving you on top of this ? what does
the SBS consol look like or do
I don't really want to do a new install if there is nothing to be gained
Thanks

Mike
Antena
Caernarfon