Re: Intro/question

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Intro/question
  • From: "Stuart Booth" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:08:37 -0000
On 5 Nov 01, at 0:11, drownedrat@xxxxxxx wrote:

> just wondering if I should shelve my interest until I have serious
savings.

I don't think you should. This gives you time to read and research,
as well as think about what you want to do. My interest has been
on for, oh, 3 or 4 months now, but I have yet to do a single thing to
my new home, other than some basic DIY.

Whilst I accumulate some cash for this project and reading about
HA, I'm also amassing a fair collection of tools. I think this is the
best way to get into it. Soon I'll start getting a few bits and pieces
like Keith Doxey's fantastic sounding KAT5 equipment, to play
around with and develop my ideas with.

Thus I think it's very much a gradual process.

StuartB