Re: Homeseer and Text to Speech

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Homeseer and Text to Speech
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 21:02:39 -0000

I found a site which had the characters such as the wizard, the
flying saucer, the bouncer etc, but these were just the graphical
characters. What i'm after is the different VOICES, so that it won't
be good 'ol SAM which is far too robotic sounding for me.

Regards
Geraint.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Brian G. Reynolds"
<brian.g.reynolds@n...>