RE: Re: OT. Olympus Olycom m2280 PBX

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT. Olympus Olycom m2280 PBX
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 15:51:28 -0000

Hi all, I have now got this working by changing the extension lead I had it
plugged into!

I can only assume the lead I was originally using from a wall socket into a
splitter then into the PBX and Meteor is wired internally different to the
extension lead I had plugged into the wall socket and Meteor.

As soon as I substituted the extension leads all worked! Hmmmm

Never mind, all is well and all that.

Case closed.

Good bit of kit that Meteor, now all I have to do is get HV to work with
it.

B.

<brian.g.reynolds@n...> wrote:
> > Thanks Patrick, just reading my mails now! been a long week.
> >
> > At the moment I have got an extension lead from the main in box
> through a
> > door jam (cannot close the door!) and onto the Meteor, and this
> works.
> >
> > What I did before I bought the PBX was to run phone cable round
the
> house
> > and fit outlets where ever I could be bothered to, I now have the
> PBX
> > plugged into one of these outlets but when I fitted a
"splitter"