Re: Historic message

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Historic message
  • From: "Andy Powell" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 14:58:23 -0000

> Hi Andy,

Hi Keith,

quick response!! :)

> Thats what the switcher will do, but without the RF input. The
cost of the
> bits to build an RF input is more than the cost of a cheap VCR. As
long as
> you could control the VCR being used as a tuner you would
effectively have
> that.
except you'd need a VCR for each location, I was talking 1 rf in
many rf out each able to watch a different channel...

> Also the effort would be wasted as analogue will be switched off
in a
> few years.

... but what if you're modulating cameras etc ....

> Final product....need to do some more testing and fine tuning,
then get a
> couple of victims ^H^H^H^H^H^H Beta testers to prove it "in the
field"
> before releasing it on you all.

I was waiting for the IR stuff before ordering, so would gladly beta
test it for you without any worries.... in fact I *need* the IR
bit.. to be of any use to me...

*Sitting of the edge of my seat ...

Andy