RE: OT? Radio monitor / cable extension

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT? Radio monitor / cable extension
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 12:24:50 -0000

Knackered! We were in the bar until about 10 o'clock last night and then we
disapeared off to the room ... and fell asleep straight away!

Got up to no hot water to take a bath and a shower that - well, I could
have
p'd harder and warmer!

Have just got back and run off a few prints (including one that
definitively
answers the "what does a scotsman wear under his kilt?") for this
afternoon
round at the in-laws and am seeing off my parents. Have grabbed a shower
and
will try to post some pics on my web site this evening for anyone that is
interested - I'll let you know if I get it done.

We're off tomorrow morning on another "UK Tour" and I might give
you a shout
offgroup about maybe getting over to see you in Paddyland!

Catch you all later...

Phil