RE: Slightly OT. ATI AIW 32MB DDR Radion AGP Graphics card

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Slightly OT. ATI AIW 32MB DDR Radion AGP Graphics card
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 12:45:49 -0000

Hi Ian, you are the only one to reply! so I guess that makes you 1st on the
list if I remember my maths at school!

I never usually sell things but this is too expensive to just
"have" sitting
in a unused PC and like I said I need a PCI version for my server as the
CCTV pictures can only be displayed in B&W (only got 1 colour CCTV
anyway,
for watching for domestic cat visitors after my Meerkats!) but am also
after
the resolution.

Just dug out the receipt and it was bought 26/04/01 @ £212! bloody hell
that
was a lot of money!

I am going out soon so will contact you later.

Be good,

B.

PS are you going to Phil's wedding.

Graphics
> card
>

> Hi Brian
>
> I would be interested so drop me a line if I am not the 5th reply as
it
> always seems. Bit out and about today so the mobile or mail is best.
07740
> 597906
>
> Thanks
>
> Ian