RE: Re: OT. Olympus Olycom m2280 PBX

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT. Olympus Olycom m2280 PBX
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 23:34:30 -0000

Thanks Patrick, just reading my mails now! been a long week.

At the moment I have got an extension lead from the main in box through a
door jam (cannot close the door!) and onto the Meteor, and this works.

What I did before I bought the PBX was to run phone cable round the house
and fit outlets where ever I could be bothered to, I now have the PBX
plugged into one of these outlets but when I fitted a "splitter"
and plugged
both the Meteor and the PBX into the same socket the Meteor did not work, I
thought this to be strange as the Meteor is still between the master socket
and the PBX.

What I was hoping was that the PBX designers were smart enough to think of
this use at the design stage and devise a way to access the CID from the
unit.

No worries, I will cut the cable and insert another splitter to plug the
Meteor into just will not be as pretty.

Thanks.

B.