RE: OT: Where to get cable made for hearing aid induction loop audio connection?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Where to get cable made for hearing aid induction loop audio connection?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:12:31 -0000

Christ! Well ... I should be able to source 5pin DIN connectors from Maplin
and a SCART too ... twin screened cable is cheap too. I'll make you up a
cable if you want to tell me how long it is however I'm not too convinced
that going from the line level output of a SCART connector into a
*MICROPHONE* level input is a good thing to do ... were Keene aware that it
was a Mic level input on the DIN connector as usually DIN connectors were
line level?

Phil