RE: Re: Off Topic Posts - newbie pov

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Re: Off Topic Posts - newbie pov
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 09:52:28 +0000

All true, - I also currently have no integration whatsoever of HVAC into my
HA, although I would dearly love to get that sorted. I agree it's one of
the
least well addresses areas, as everyone has different heating
systems/boilers/plumbing etc... no two systems are the same it seems!

Again, I prefer not to waste bandwidth by replying "nope, sorry, don't
know
anything about this..." (part of my "self-regulation" I
mentioned earlier!).

Stick around in the group, - I'm sure you will find it worthwhile, and all
are welcome!

Paul G.

> > How do I get my question answered? I posted a question about
zoned
>heating
> > control. I know for sure that many of the 'inner circle' have
pondered
>the
> > issue of HVAC integration. But no one so far has contributed to
> > this thread.
> > Lot's of chit chat about OT postings - but none about this
> > genuine HA issue.
>
>OK ... Maybe I should have posted "I doon't know anything about
this" in
>reply but that would have just wasted bandwidth if everyone did it -
even I
>have posed questions which everyone has "ignored" but I've
just taken that
>as no-one knows an answer rather than no-one can be bothered...
>
>I believe that heating control is probably one of the least well known
>areas
>of the subject here ... not many of us "inner circle" (if
that's what we