RE: Bulk Buy List

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Bulk Buy List
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:06:48 -0000

> Oh, forgot about that one. Any chance of a repeat of that list
> address please? I, erm, <shuffled feet>, deleted that message!
d8-)

Ok this new list is not for general posts, its if for arranging and
buying HA stuff and getting the best prices.

The list is called: habuy
It is hosted on: sawood.co.uk
the software is: mdaemon
lets start with how to subscribe:-

send a PLAIN TEXT email to:-
mdaemon@xxxxxxx

The first line of the body should be in the following format subscribe
habuy youremail@xxxxxxx {Your full name}

This is how I subscribed :-

subscribe habuy john@xxxxxxx {JohnTankard}

Note the brackets are the squigley ones

You should then receive a conformation message back which you need to
reply to after you will receive a welcome note at that point you are on
the list, to post a message send you emails to habuy@xxxxxxx.

You only send messages to mdaemon whne you wnat to manage your account,
more on that later.

To get off the list send a message to:-
mdaemon@xxxxxxx
The first line of the body should be in the folowing format