RE: Re: Off Topic Posts - newbie pov

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Off Topic Posts - newbie pov
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 00:55:11 -0000

> How do I get my question answered? I posted a question about zoned
heating
> control. I know for sure that many of the 'inner circle' have pondered
the
> issue of HVAC integration. But no one so far has contributed to
> this thread.
> Lot's of chit chat about OT postings - but none about this
> genuine HA issue.

OK ... Maybe I should have posted "I doon't know anything about
this" in
reply but that would have just wasted bandwidth if everyone did it - even I
have posed questions which everyone has "ignored" but I've just
taken that
as no-one knows an answer rather than no-one can be bothered...

I believe that heating control is probably one of the least well known
areas
of the subject here ... not many of us "inner circle" (if that's
what we
are) have got round to automating our heating systems completely (or
completely enough to risk answering questions)...

....I have plans for my heating that I would love to put into practice
however I doubt I will ever be able to as the design of the current system
plays against it!

I'm sorry if you felt you were being "snubbed" but there are many
times that
questions go unanswered whilst people go off chasing information and musing
over things so maybe someone *WILL* know something of use to you.

Phil

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx