RE: Off Topic Posts (Again) - LONG!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Off Topic Posts (Again) - LONG!
  • From: "Brendan" <jbh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:47:27 -0000

Think these are excellent suggestions.

While I have not been able to contribute much, I also find the Group both
very friendly and
always ready to help and to provide answers to any query.

If I may offer one tiny addition to Paul's list  -  please change the
Subject line when the
subject matter alters.  Been side-tracked by a number of instances where,
e.g. I am going
thru 100's of accumulated mails and find that a "Cat5" thread has
migrated
>from
"Projectors" ...... all without
change of the Subject.