RE: Re: HomePNA anyone?

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: HomePNA anyone?
  • From: Craig Callander <craig@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 08:57:02 -0600

Title: RE: [ukha_d] Re: HomePNA anyone?

I have been using HPNA for sometime now, serving my Audiotron in the livingroom. The Audiotron is connected to same phone socket as TiVo and SKY. I can listen to music whilst TiVo or SKY make a call.

Initially I had problems with HPNA and Ethernet in same server, this was resolved by using a HPNA/Ethernet gateway I picked up from the US, and removing the HPNA card from the W2K server.

Craig