Re: HomePNA anyone?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: HomePNA anyone?
  • From: lardfest@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 14:07:36 -0000

I've just bought a linksys 10mbs adaptor for about 29 quid ex VAT,=20
you can buy a pair of cards for =A358 ex VAT.

Heres a link from wstore.co.uk

http://www.wstore.co.uk/products/products.asp?prod=3D121009

I'm planning to use mine with my MP3 Rio Receiver.

I can't tell you how good they are yet, but this review is favourable:

http://www.systemlogic.net/reviews/hardware/networking/linksys/phoneli
nekit/

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Quinten Uijldert" <yahoogroups@n...>