DDAR update

  • To: "UKHA List \(E-mail\)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: DDAR update
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:06:09 +0100

Just to let you know that I am not taking any more orders for these until I
sell any surplus units I receive. I have updated the page at
http://www.solarfish.com/ddar
to reflect who will receive the 60 units, so
if you are not on the list then you will have to wait. The order will be
placed this week (probably today or tomorrow), it will take Dell a couple
of
weeks to deliver to the LA contact and we are trying to sort out a Saturday
delivery at that end which means that they are unlikely to leave LA until
mid June. Then it is expected to be a couple of weeks for the shipping
meaning that I should receive all units by the end of June. I will then
post
or arrange collection during the first week of July. At that point I will
be
able to take additional order for surplus units (I will determine the price
based upon me recovering any costs and making a small profit). Further
coomunication on this subject will now be direct via email to those who are
due to receive the units.

Regards

Graham