RE: Re: [Project] Kbd/LCD device

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: [Project] Kbd/LCD device
  • From: Keith Doxey <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 16:27:58 +0100

I will see if I still have a catalogue I picked up at a trade show a couple
of years ago. They had rotary encoders with a ring of LED's around the
outside so you could use it to indicate the position a "manual"
pot would be
at before you turned it.

That could provide useful subliminal feedback before you start.

eg Volume set to 50% you may just tweak it slightly.
Volume up full you give a hefty twirl anticlockwise.

Keith