Re: All-inWonder cards

> No. i tried it on 98, and hated it.

I can understand that.  It was crash-a-tastic on my old setup.

> Mark, are you using the WDM Drivers, or are the VideoForWindows ones
working
> for you?

I'm using the WDM drivers and have never looked back since!  SS has NEVER
crashed with this setup.  The guys are making great improvments all the
time.  Latest registered version allows re-compression to Windows Media
files after the program is recordered.  This allows slower machines like my
P2-400 that can't capture to some of the fancier codecs in real time to do
it off-line for archive.  Next version will aloow re-compression to any
installed codec inluding DivX.

The only problem I have now is the 8 Gig partition just isn't cutting it on
the video machine any more.  Noticed a loverly 40 gig IBM drive on
ebuyer.com for 68.00 + vvat though :-)

M.