Re: All-inWonder cards

> 1) Is it any good as a 3D games card? - (compared to a Matrox G400)

I have A-I-W Pro 128 Paul.  If you're into games I guess the Radeaon
version
would be better.

> 2) On models with TV out, I presume I can use TV out AND the monitor
> simultaneously?

Yes.  Max res is 800x600 when TV mode is on with my card.

> 3) What's the quality of the TV out like? - this would be my primary
> display.

Excellent.  I am using it on my "video-server" PC with
ShowShifter (review
soon). I run the TV out over one of Keith's KAT5s to the bedroom 29"
and the
pictures look great.

> 4) Anyone using it with Win2000? are the drivers nice & stable?

Yep...running under Win2K Pro with ATIs WDM drivers.  ShowShifter hasn't
crashed ONCE since I set this machine up - something I couldn't have said
under Win98SE (although I was using Matrox G200 and Hauppauge WinTV
combination then).

M.