RE: was UKHA meet pics...now Hi Fi

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: was UKHA meet pics...now Hi Fi
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 16:38:28 +0100

I like the uncluttered, just not the ugly big box, that BTW is even heavier
than the A1, I nearly got a hernia just getting the sucker from the car to
the house!

Meridian AV, that's *NOT* an upgrade!

That's like having a 3-series beemer and saying, "oh, I think I'll
upgrade
to a McLaren F1" !!! ;o)

If SWMBO believes that one, tell me your line to her so I can try too!

Which limb are you donating to afford it?

I would *LOVE* a Meridian system with a full set of M&K THX speakers,
but
alas I don't earn enough for that, if I had that kind of dosh to spend on
AV
kit I would be in heaven, but short of a lottery win I don't see it anytime
soon.

I think I'll send Yamaha UK a mail and see if they can tell me what it's
about, I'll let you know.

K.