RE: Audio signal distribution.

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Audio signal distribution.
  • From: Garwood <themanse@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 16:05:32 +0100

Keith
I have seen a number of the home structured cabling systems that you can
get installed putting audio down CAT5. Such as the ITT canon Midilan and
something like IP Connect !!! Are they selling a crap systems then ? I have
seen such a system installed in a local builders show home, it has an
speaker to cat5 converter.

Have a look at www.ittnss.co.uk under products midilan.

Its not that I don't believe you, in fact I trust you more than these
people.

Nigel