Re: UKHA meet pics...

> As a DINKY couple (which I think you may be Jenni)  I think we do a
service
> by making sure our neighbours lil monsters are occupied in the wee
hours
;)

> It gives their parents an option of a lie in...mebbe ;)
>
> Mick

A DINKE (thats No Kids EVER) couple :)
I agree entirely..... one of the problems we have had though, is our
"radio
alarm clock"
is our old getto-blaster from the pre-decent-quality-audio set up days....
switched on all
the time for convienience, with at the appropriate time, one of the X10
minitimers
switching on the surround sound speakers, all pointing in towards the bed,
with
the bass bin right underneath .... (it takes a lot to wake us! ;) )
One night, I put the radio on whilst getting ready to go out, neighbours
were out, so
I turned it up a little louder than usual, as you do :)
Then forgot to cancel the timed event for Saturday morning ...... when we
weren't
back till Saturday afternoon, and the radio had been really blaring since
6:00am.... and,
of course, it's always a lot louder when the whole world is asleep! Next
door weren't
too happy
Whoops!

Once again, a little something we need to sort in our set up....
Only wake us up in the morning if we are in the house!

Jenni