RE: UKHA meet pics...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: UKHA meet pics...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 01:05:01 +0100

*grin* The neighbours have only complained once ... well ... we've only
heard them complain once!

They actually came knocking at the door asking if the noise was coming from
us! *chuckle* The fact that she was having to shout for Jo to hear might
have given it away! Usually we're pretty responsible with it ... however
this one occasion I was doing a bit of a demo to a friend and so it was a
bit on the loud side ... like I scared one of his kids with just the DTS
intro from the start of the US version of Chicken Run!

The THX logos are fun too! The cat hates that dropping chord...

I'm only running a pair of REL Strata subs though so it shouldn't be TOO
loud ... *evil cackle* - however the 5 channel THX Ultra power amp (2nd
thing up in the rack) does help keep the room somewhat warmer than it would
otherwise be!

Phil

(Nice to see you

<phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>