RE: Audio signal distribution.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Audio signal distribution.
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 00:13:45 +0100

Hi Mike,

As supplied....ONE

With a slight modification involving the removal of 4 resistors I have used 5 receivers on one transmitter.
I dont know what the actual limit would be as I didnt have enough units to test any more! I would guess that about 5 would be a realistic limit for Video although I cant guarantee it. For Audio it should be easy to do 20 or more. The only limitation for multiple receivers is that they must be daisy chained NOT star wired.

I will try and get a diagram on the site over this weekend.

Keith