From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 5:03 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] I'm sooooo tempted...

Hmmmm ... I think at the moment you might be leading me in the "More
money
than sense" trophy but I amost went one better yesterday. A mate at
work
offered me his 14,000 mile Honda Fireblade for £2.5k ... I was tempted but
decided not to as I only wanted it for track days and I don't have a bike
license (yet).

(By the way www.moremoneythansense.com has been taken ... I was thinking
that might be an appropriate domain for me...)

Anyway ... the missus went ape when I suggested doing track days last night
so maybe it's a good job I didn't buy it?

Phil

Trying to work out what is