Clipsal Range Now In Stock @ Lets Automate

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>, <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Clipsal Range Now In Stock @ Lets Automate
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:47:43 +0100

Just added to the NEWS page....

"The Clipsal range of faceplates and modules are now available from Lets Automate. You can have up to 5 modules on a single gang faceplate and 6 on a double (TIP - you can buy cheap blanking plates to cover off the holes you don’t need until later).

Modules include mains momentary switches (idea for use with X10 DIN rail modules), TV Coax, F-Type and RJ45 for all your CAT5. This is a high quality range in polycarbonate and small touches like the covers for the screws make it look attractive. This is also a “proper” UK sized system , so you no longer need to use US sized faceplates and J boxes. This is the range we used in our own house and I recommend!"

http://www.letsautomate.com/clipsal.cfm

The UKs Premier Home Automation Site