[PROJECT] Remote LCD display

I think I'm on a roll here, ideas keep popping into my head...

433mhz and/or Ethernet Remote LCD display

Uses a PC interface to send remote information to LCDs via 433mhz or Cat5

Each Receiver has an ID via dip switches so that it can see if the
message was destined for it

Host (PC) software can broadcast to ALL screens or just specific ones.

For information displays aroun the house..

Is this a good/bad idea?? Is anyone interested?

A.

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell ,1998,1999,2000...and beyond..

I am Gilligan of Borg.  Escape from the island is futile.