Re: Patch Panels

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Patch Panels
  • From: "Tracey Gardner" <tracey.gardner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 14:01:56 +0100

Hi Nigel

It's called Anchor Surplus and is in the Cattle Market just
across the road from the Notts County football ground near the River
Trent.

The cases were in the Electronics shed on the end of an isle at
the rear and were made by Rittal, some of them are still boxed as new.

They wanted £25 for the used ones and £35 for the new ones.

It's about a month since I saw them so I can't swear that they're still
there.

You can contact them on 0115 986 4902 to see if they've still got them.

You'll find it an interesting place to visit!

Tracey