Re: Re: VGA monitor/keyboard switch

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: VGA monitor/keyboard switch
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 14:44:10 +0100

On Thursday 17 May 2001 14:20 pm, you wrote:
> The cheapest cables I'd seen were 12 quid a set.  I'm down to about 8
> now at Datec http://www.datecsys.co.uk
>
> Why invest in a switch?  Because I want to be able to control 3 Pc's
> and maybe more in the future from one kbd/scrn.

I wasn't saying don't buy a switch, more why spend more than you have to,
I'm
from the north, I'm a cheapskate :-)

I've been using mine (the el cheapo Dabs switch) for over 12 months without
any problems. It even lets me have my Dreamcast on my PC monitor as well
(through the DC's VGA adaptor)

--
,,,
(o o)