RE: Re: Higher Price on DDAR? - EXTRA Order

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Higher Price on DDAR? - EXTRA Order
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:47:48 +0100

I will not commit anyone at the higher price without coming back to the
group, in fact I don't think I would be interested in pursuing the order at
all if they put the price up. So if you want one for 140 quid delivered
then
send the cheque and I will refund all money if Dell insist on a higher
price. Incidentally, from what I have heard, Salton have not sold a single
ePOD since they put the price up so I wouldn't rule out them having to cut
it again. The same might well happen with Dell, if they put the price up
they may well not sell and so could cut the price again in the future.

Graham