Re: Toughbooks Delivery Problem?

Hi Jason,

Jason> Hi all,

Jason> Anyone out there recieved their toughbook?

Jason> Just chased down mine, and there is no record of it after pickup,
and they now have me chasing for a size and description of the parcel.

Jason> Now if anyone has recieved it, could you give me those details?

Jason> And if you haven't, maybe you should chase yours too..

Jason> Parcelforce / Parcelfarce?

Got two a few weeks ago. Don't knock Parcelfarce, they could forget to add
VAT & Duty. The
box for two was about 12" x 10" x 30" but this is from
memory, can check tonight. The
outer box was one that held 4 CF-01 docking stations and it had Panasonic
CF-01 docking
station all over it (I think). I could take a piccy tonight if needed.

--
Best regards,

Vince