Collaborative project and list fragmentation

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Collaborative project and list fragmentation
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:38:33 +0100

Hi all

A couple of hot topics have sprung up on habuy relating to the
"Collaborative project" I posted here yesterday dealing with the
possible
workings of a system, list of projects and perhaps a face to face meeting.
The posts have appeared there because of the rules Yahoo have about
copyright which might rule out any commercial benefit that might be made.
Above all we don't want to dilute the hauk_d list

The question has been raised that really that was not what habuy was
created
for, which is true but in the absence of anyware else it has happed.

We need to resolve the following:-

Does anyone strongly object to us discussing the project there, with
reflection perhaps it should have been called hauk_private ?

Does anyone strongly feel  (yet another) list needs to be created for it ?

John