RE: Re: OT Compact flash or smart media

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT Compact flash or smart media
  • From: rj@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 11:14:52 +1200

while the memorystick technology seams quite new at the moment and
proprietary to sony there are actually something like 155 companies that
have signed up for the technology. so expect to see a lot more of it in the
very near future. and sony have 1gb memorysticks (not quite available for
public yet)

regards.